Earth Hall and Stegosaurus
Meet our incredible new dinosaur specimen, the most intact Stegosaurus fossil skeleton ever found. At three metres tall and almost six metres long, it's a dramatic welcome to Earth Hall.
Here you can feel the drama of our planet. Surrounded by a celestial map on the gallery walls, explore gems and minerals, including a piece of moon rock.
The escalator takes you through a giant metallic globe to the upper Red Zone galleries.
Star specimens and exhibits
- marble that looks like a ruined city
- a memorial stone to extinct marine animals
- a devil's toenail and Zeus's thunderbolt
- the ingredients to make gunpowder
- a fossil that influenced the design of the Museum